At Enercare, we know that a leaking or dirty air conditioner costs time and money while impacting the environment. Tune-ups can help identify potential problems before they become costly breakdowns, while rising electricity costs make efficiency more important every day.
With a Cooling Maintenance Plan, we start by booking an appointment at a convenient time before the gruelling summer season starts.
After our TSSA certified and licensed technicians complete their inspection, you’ll receive an exclusive HomeCare Report that gives an expert assessment of the equipment, and recommendations to keep it running safely and efficiently. All for $7.99/month.*
What does the plan include?
We’ll inspect your air conditioner for hazardous debris, refrigerant leaks, and more. Specifically, we’ll perform:
8 diagnostic checks
- Check and record ambient carbon monoxide (CO) levels
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Check temperatures/air flow across condenser coil
- Check current draw on condenser motor and compressor
- Test operation of condensation system and evaporator coil
- Test unit by putting it through a full operation cycle
- Clean outdoor condenser unit
- Clean evaporator coil drain line
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform up to a 22-point safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.
Our up to a 22-point safety check will help to
- Detect hazardous carbon monoxide
- Improve indoor air quality
- Prolong the lifespan of your equipment
- Ensure your air conditioner is running to manufacturer's specifications
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
Please read the full Terms and Conditions (PDF).
With over 700 licensed technicians performing over 600,000 maintenance and service calls every year, we’re experienced and know what needs to get done to ensure your family’s comfort.