Our expert technicians are trained on all makes and models, so you don’t need to be an Enercare customer to receive our inspection. One of our TSSA certified and licensed technicians will confirm your Air Conditioner is running efficiently and check for leaks. They’ll also include a comprehensive HomeCare Report that outlines the health of your cooling equipment, so you will have one less thing to worry about.
What to expect:
After our TSSA certified and licensed technicians complete their inspection, you’ll receive an exclusive HomeCare Report that gives an expert assessment of the equipment, and recommendations to keep it running safely and efficiently.
We’ll inspect your air conditioner for hazardous debris, refrigerant leaks, and more. Specifically, we’ll perform:
8 diagnostic checks
- Check and record ambient carbon monoxide (CO) levels
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Check temperatures/air flow across condenser coil
- Check current draw on condenser motor and compressor
- Test operation of condensation system and evaporator coil
- Test unit by putting it through a full operation cycle
- Clean outdoor condenser unit
- Clean evaporator coil drain line
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform up to a 21-point safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.
Our up to a 21-point safety check will help to
- Detect hazardous carbon monoxide
- Improve indoor air quality
- Prolong the lifespan of your equipment
- Ensure your air conditioner is running to manufacturer's specifications
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
Why Choose Enercare?
We have an ongoing focus on employee health and safety training.
Red Carpet Treatment
We treat your home as our own by using booties or a red carpet to ensure that dirt and debris aren't tracked throughout your house.
Our technicians hold the highest possible certification levels in the province of Ontario.
With over 700 licensed technicians performing over 600,000 maintenance and service calls every year, we're experienced and know what needs to get done to ensure your family's home health.