Sign Up for a Protection and Maintenance PlanA breakdown always happens when you least expect it. With your AC in tip-top shape, you can keep muggy summer temperatures outside so that you can focus on the more essential parts of your day. All fields are required unless marked optional.
We make home ownership easier for over 1 million Canadians, and we want to do the same for you.
What’s a Cooling Protection Plan with Maintenance?
A Cooling Protection Plan with Maintenance helps extend the lifespan of your air conditioner with regular 21-point maintenance inspections, full coverage on parts and labour*, and unlimited service calls. Read on to learn about the differences between a Cooling Maintenance Plan, a Cooling Protection Plan, and the combined Cooling Maintenance and Protection Plan.
Cooling Maintenance Plan vs. Cooling Protection Plan
Cooling Maintenance Plan
An Enercare Cooling Maintenance Plan includes an annual service checkup for your AC unit.
Homeowners often sign up for a Cooling Maintenance Plan to:
Cooling Protection Plan
An Enercare Cooling Protection Plan includes year-round repair coverage for a low monthly price.
Cooling Protection Plans come packed with these features:
Curious about what else we maintain and protect? Discover the ins and outs of every Enercare Maintenance Plan and Protection Plan.
Cooling Protection Plan with Maintenance
Prepare your home for the summer heat with a combined Cooling Protection Plan and Maintenance. Get the best of both plans: an annual checkup plus parts and labour coverage to cover any hiccups or breakdowns that may occur*.
Cooling Protection Plan with Maintenance: Perks and Features
Keep your family cool and comfortable this summer with total protection for your home air conditioner. On top of access to annual maintenance, and parts and labour coverage*, Cooling Protection Plans with Maintenance come with homeowner-friendly perks:
- Get same-day service: Book your appointment before 5:00 PM, and we'll have an Enercare technician there before the end of the day**
- Book with a tap: You can sign up for service with our mobile app
- Save big: A one-time replacement cost for an AC fan motor is $731***. The Cooling Protection Plan with Maintenance can pay for itself with just one fix*
The Cooling Protection Plan with Maintenance includes the protective features of both the Cooling Maintenance Plan and the Cooling Protection Plan. To keep your AC unit running like new, the combined plan includes:
- An annual maintenance checkup
- Year-round major parts and labour cost coverage* of your equipment
- Coverage includes the items that most frequently require repair or service
Call and Order a Cooling Protection Plan with Maintenance Today: 1-855-282-5082
Protect your whole home with Enercare
Heating, cooling, or plumbing problems? Enercare has you covered. With Enercare’s Total Home Protection Plan, you get the best coverage for all your home needs and save 20% by bundling services together. You get our highly-rated service for air conditioning, furnace, and plumbing repairs and you can get Same Day Service**** if you call by 5:00 PM. Speak to an agent or fill out the form to sign up for a Total Home Protection Plan today!Call 1-855-282-5082
How to Schedule Air Conditioner Maintenance
Ready to book your maintenance appointment? Fantastic, we’re ready to help. For personalized service, follow the set of instructions below that best applies to you:
I’m a current Enercare Cooling Maintenance Plan customer
- You can also use our Enercare mobile app to book your appointment
- If you already have an Enercare Cooling Maintenance Plan and would like to book your appointment, please call: 1-855-282-5082
I’m not an Enercare Cooling Maintenance Plan customer
- Call 1-855-282-5082 to purchase a plan and book an appointment.
- You can also sign up by first filling out our form, then call to book your appointment.
Inspections Performed During an AC Maintenance Appointment
Our up to a 21-point safety check will help to:
Why Choose Enercare
Enercare Home Services is Canadian owned and operated, and we are proud to be serving the communities where we live.
- Certified technicians: We have a team of more than 700 licensed and certified HVAC technicians, electricians, and plumbers
- Every Enercare technician is fully licensed with WSIB, TSSA, and ESA certifications
- Breadth: We service every AC make and model
- Around-the-clock service: 24/7 Customer Support Centre
- Parts and Labour coverage: All work includes 90-day labour and 1-year parts coverage****
- Mobile app: Customers can schedule appointments conveniently and track their technician en route using our mobile app
- High-Scoring: With a 4.7 score on Google and 87% 5-star reviews, our customers agree that we work hard to deliver them the best service‡
For even more information on who we are, what we do, and why we do it, check out our About Us page.
Cooling Protection Plan with Maintenance FAQs
Equipment up to seven years old is at a lower risk of breaking down. However, just like a vehicle, regular maintenance is important to help increase the lifespan of your equipment and may reduce your monthly energy bills. In addition to completing regular maintenance, you should think about protection against potential repair costs. Equipment 7 to 15 years old can be at risk of unexpected and costly breakdowns.
This plan includes both protection and maintenance of your equipment, while other plans only include one service.